Sunday 14 September 2014

Our angels

Children Like angels

The children like angels in everything because they have hearts own pure feelings of innocent.They do not know lust or greed just they know the love in their life and the smiles, the laughs and the happiness with others. The meanings of the love for them is not just kisses or hugs or just say I love you to make love with her. The children like angels, the love based on longing and yearning for the other partner because he or she likes to be very close to who feel with him or her only by happiness, just to create their world from pure feelings to feel with pleasure and the joy so the children like angels.
This link for my book which called Just My Meditations Part I
This link for my book which called Just My Meditations Part II
This link for my book which called About The Life  Part I
http://www.amazon.com/About-Life-Part-I-1/dp/1502357003/ref=sr_1_1_title_0_main?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1410726879&sr=1-1&keywords=About+The+life+part+I

No comments:

Post a Comment