Sunday 14 September 2014

I miss their touch

To touch us

In the life of every one hands affectionate always we need it to touch us with the kindness and love of it because we created to suffer from everything in this life and all the times we face the stress and the depression.Sometime we can resist but in many times we need hands to touch us to continue our life even the end.Always we run away from our problems, our grief and pain to just feel with safety among those hands compassionate.May be these hands for your dad ,your mom or your lover may still be alive and may be in the heaven or we miss him or her, but when we feel we need those hands compassionate sure we will find it, even if in our dreams.
This link for my book which called Just My Meditations Part I
This link for my book which called Just My Meditations Part II
                                                                            This link for my book which called About the Life Part I
http://www.amazon.com/About-Life-Part-I-1/dp/1502357003/ref=sr_1_1_title_0_main?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1410726879&sr=1-1&keywords=About+The+life+part+I

No comments:

Post a Comment