Tuesday 16 September 2014

Just create our harmony

The harmony with the nature

When your soul with high purity and clear to interact with the nature its high level of communication with elements of the nature which needs deep meditation to listen to every sound comes around you, just close your eyes and sit without movement to exceed all barriers between you and the nature, if you succeed in that you will hear the voice of the birds like songs and the sound of the sea like a whispered.Your soul will be like those birds will fly there in your sky and you will have the wings which carries your soul into the clouds.
This link for my book which called Just My Meditations Part I
This link for my book which called Just My Meditations Part II
                                                                            This link for my book which called About the Life Part I
http://www.amazon.com/About-Life-Part-I-1/dp/1502357003/ref=sr_1_1_title_0_main?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1410726879&sr=1-1&keywords=About+The+life+part+I

No comments:

Post a Comment