Sunday 7 September 2014

The Roses within my life

When I look for the beauty in our life or even a symbol of happiness or love sure my soul always search about the roses because I think the roses are not only symbol for beauty but I feel when I touch every rose I can touch different soul with different sensations so I can understand its language through the harmony among it’s colors. Maybe I can find the beautiful things in this life among those roses which attract my soul in all times to be close to these roses so I find my friends there among those roses to find the joy, the pleasure and the happiness in my life.
( Just My Meditations part I ) Now available on Amazom web site through this link
http://www.amazon.com/Just-My-Meditations-part-1/dp/1500984329/ref=sr_1_1_title_0_main?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1409675698&sr=1-1&keywords=just+my+meditations

No comments:

Post a Comment