Monday 15 September 2014

I will never forget

I will leave forever

Today in the morning I will catch the train, we will leave our home forever really I can't believe I will not see my friends and their smiles where we play beside the lake with my dog.Now I will never wake up with rapid way to my window when I hear my dog to tell me my friends here beside the lake to play.I will miss my toys and my favorite goat and the sun when it comes on through the window in early morning to wake up me.My flowers will never bloom for me again it will wilt from its sadness about me. Really I will miss everything there and my soul also there.
This link for my book which called Just My Meditations Part I
This link for my book which called Just My Meditations Part II
                                                                            This link for my book which called About the Life Part I
http://www.amazon.com/About-Life-Part-I-1/dp/1502357003/ref=sr_1_1_title_0_main?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1410726879&sr=1-1&keywords=About+The+life+part+I

No comments:

Post a Comment