Monday 15 September 2014

Like a feast day

The feast day

Think of every day as a feast day for you. Always wait the sunrise to feel with its born attended those roses and flowers at that moment ask about your family and your friends and just say I’m happy to share this moment with you at the beginning of a new day.Just start with one sentence to say it to all ( Good morning) it’s just simple sentence but it will be as gift from you to all to spread the happiness around you because we can decide this day will be wonderful day or bad day like the rest of life and this our decision if we need changing our life.
This link for my book which called Just My Meditations Part I
This link for my book which called Just My Meditations Part II
                                                                            This link for my book which called About the Life Part I
http://www.amazon.com/About-Life-Part-I-1/dp/1502357003/ref=sr_1_1_title_0_main?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1410726879&sr=1-1&keywords=About+The+life+part+I

No comments:

Post a Comment