Friday 5 September 2014

Not Humans Only


A lot of people believe that Allah has created feelings only for humans like the love and the kindness but we are not alone in this life.Unfortunately some people think the other creatures without feelings like the humans, but Allah has created love and feelings before He created his creatures even to understand the message and the meanings that the universe was built on the love and the sincere feelings between us and Allah so we should learn from Allah's creatures to find our humanity again my friend.
( Just My Meditations part I ) Now available on Amazom web site through this link
http://www.amazon.com/Just-My-Meditations-part-1/dp/1500984329/ref=sr_1_1_title_0_main?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1409675698&sr=1-1&keywords=just+my+meditations

No comments:

Post a Comment