Sunday 21 September 2014

Just my escaping

The escaping
Sometimes when we find the stress and the depression overcome our resistance we try to escape from our truth to our dreams just for escaping to create another wonderful life includes everything good and achieve our wishes which we miss in real life.In these dreams we try to find happiness there, Just we try to create amazing colors like flowers and roses but in the most cases we find our dreams without colors just dark shadow which covers everything even our wishes, even in our dreams we can’t escape from screams and fears which make our dreams like nightmares which like our real life.

 This link for my book which called Just My Meditations Part I
This link for my book which called Just My Meditations Part II
                                                                            This link for my book which called About the Life Part I
http://www.amazon.com/About-Life-Part-I-1/dp/1502357003/ref=sr_1_1_title_0_main?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1410726879&sr=1-1&keywords=About+The+life+part+I

No comments:

Post a Comment