Sunday 7 September 2014

The Rainbow

When I was in primary school I remember in the winter where I can see cloudy weather without bright sun. I was waitingthe rains from behind the glass in the classroom just to feel with pleasure. I was preferring coming back to my house on my feet to feel with the rain and it's spray in these moments I was seeing the people escape from the rains but I had different feeling I still remember this feeling when I close my eyes to feel with rains touch my face and looking to sky to find rainbow which ended behind of my house. I was very happy about that because I know I will find my mom will wait me with a warm meal and then go to bed in order to enjoy the warmth.
( Just My Meditations part I ) Now available on Amazom web site through this link
http://www.amazon.com/Just-My-Meditations-part-1/dp/1500984329/ref=sr_1_1_title_0_main?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1409675698&sr=1-1&keywords=just+my+meditations

No comments:

Post a Comment