Tuesday 16 September 2014

Just feeling

In the future

The waiting in itself may be very difficult to wait someone or just event in your life at least for me because I don’t like the surprise and I don’t like to be reactive but I prefer to be proactive to take my chance to take my time to think with deeply way and take my decision.But the destiny doesn't give us this chance to avoid the unknown. This event may be changing your life completely maybe good maybe bad, you do not know what will happen in the future which will make you in a state of tension.With your hand is nothing to do except waiting for the actions of fate with you but at least pray to Allah to give you the goodness.
This link for my book which called Just My Meditations Part I
This link for my book which called Just My Meditations Part II
                                                                            This link for my book which called About the Life Part I
http://www.amazon.com/About-Life-Part-I-1/dp/1502357003/ref=sr_1_1_title_0_main?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1410726879&sr=1-1&keywords=About+The+life+part+I

No comments:

Post a Comment