Monday 22 September 2014

In the morning

Every morning
Every morning I sit near to my balcony to open my eyes about a beautiful flowers in our garden and to read my favorite book about famous love stories which you dedicate as a first gift with my favorite rose for me , every morning I wait this moment when you pass near to my balcony to see you, such as every morning to dedicate my favorite red rose which I wait it every day to touch your fingers my love plus your smile when you tell me that this morning will be a wonderful morning because you saw me today, I can’t tell you with my feelings in this moment which is very special for me,really I hope the time stop forever when you pass close to me.

 This link for my book which called Just My Meditations Part II
http://www.amazon.com/Just-My-Meditations-Part-Volume/dp/1502301245/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1410557109&sr=8-2&keywords=just+my+meditations

No comments:

Post a Comment