Tuesday 23 September 2014

The meaning of the happiness

The happiness for me
The meaning of happiness for me like this little girl has a wonderful smile sense of nature and fun for the happiness only, optimism fills the eyes and her look of love for the future just without pains or sorrow, the happiness like this little girl when she shares the others in everything to find more happiness and pleasure to learn the adults how we can find our happiness with others not with ourselves only, the children in my life are a symbols or candles of the happiness that I can touch and feel it around me even in the darkest nights in my life.

 This link for my book which called Just My Meditations Part I
http://www.amazon.com/Just-My-Meditations-part-1/dp/1500984329/ref=sr_1_1_title_0_main?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1410556858&sr=1-1&keywords=just+my+meditations

No comments:

Post a Comment