Saturday 20 September 2014

My ghosts

The ghosts
Since childhood and I adore stories of ghosts, goblins and the Gin. Always I’m looking for those places that are rumored to its stories to visit it alone so I am thrilled always curiosities attract to discover this.I was subjected to this more than once and I have some of tales about with these creatures until I became feeling with them maybe due to my electromagnetic field which touches with their fields so I can feel or see them in certain moments and I can read ideas with some people so I lost many new friends when I told them about some secrets in their lives,I don't know how.

This link for my book which called Just My Meditations Part I


This link for my book which called Just My Meditations Part II
                                                                            This link for my book which called About the Life Part I

http://www.amazon.com/About-Life-Part-I-1/dp/1502357003/ref=sr_1_1_title_0_main?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1410726879&sr=1-1&keywords=About+The+life+part+I

No comments:

Post a Comment