Sunday 19 October 2014

A Goddess Of Love

The book ( Just My Meditations Part I )
Always I have a dream with breezes of the love will come for me, I thought I will find goddess of love will visit me to light my heart with all a wonderful feelings and I will find the heart adores my whispers, I was expecting I will find there near to the horizon my soul wander to search about my love, But I didn't find anything except some animals around me search about their lust and their desires, many of the men search about love to find the way to reach to my hold, I didn't imagine that they want my body not my heart,  I was thinking there are pure hearts and a wonderful feelings live in my life but I didn't find anything except the lust from the men around me.
Mohammed Abdeltawab
www.amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment