Wednesday 22 October 2014

The Alley

The book (Just My Meditations Part I)
The most beautiful memories for me here in this alley on the same table, where I can meditate the people around me to read their faces and their impressions, you consider it as the hobby for me to discover something new in every day, On every table we have story about something maybe the beginning or end for love story not only that but maybe another type of the tales,  I feel this place like a history books maybe due to my feeling about every one like a different book has many events within it,  I wander among it's papers to be a part of these tales just to be observer or witness about many details I didn't see it but I can imagine it,  these tales sure full of the happiness and the sadness,  In these books I can touch many souls sat here through the time.
Mohammed Abdeltawab
www.amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment