Saturday 11 October 2014

My Words

My Words fail to describe your beauty my baby and how can I describe your innocence in your facial features like a sun flare or an angel from the heaven stand near to me, how can I describe your smile which like a rose blooms in the early morning publishes her perfume or like star shines suddenly in the darkest night, and your voice which like the voice of angels which sings in the heaven because they are happy and spread the happiness among people like a rains, how can I describe your hug when you hold me I feel I’m like a piece of ice which dissolves in the hell,  how can I describe those eyes that if I write all love poems I can describe even your eyelash my baby.
Mohammed Abdeltawab
Just My Meditations  Part I
www.amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment