Wednesday 22 October 2014

Near To The Sea

The book (Just My Meditations Part I)
When I sit near to the sea I forget myself just looking to the sea and the boats which dance on it's quite waves like a  beautiful children play together and you can feel with their voices, I leave everything behind of my back and I’m not care about any movement around me for the people or the cars,  I look to the sea to forget everything around me to discover new dream for me, I just meditate it like a blue oasis with clear sky,  Always the sea send messages for me, I can understand it if I’m alone or even with others because the sea like my partner in my dreams,  Always I wait the time which the sea will decide it for me to call me to be near to it like a two partners forever.
Mohammed Abdeltawab
www.amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment