Sunday 19 October 2014

Dealer The Happiness

Just My Meditations  Part I
Always my dreams related to the children,  Really I don't want anything from this life for me I’m satisfying because I just have my dreams only,  Many times I wished be very rich man and have a lot of money but not for me but to be a dealer the happiness for all people, I had a American friend she offered some money to implement my dreams but I refused that because I felt I will not be good about this mission and when Allah ask me about that what can I say?,  At my prayers I ask Allah to give me this money to achieve these dreams so I will write all my dreams maybe someone reads it and achieve these dreams in his place and be a dealer the happiness,  In this moment maybe Allah accept me as a good man.
Mohammed Abdeltawab
www.amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment