Tuesday 21 October 2014

The Simplicity

The book ( Just My Meditations Part I)
The simplicity,this word became impossible target or way in the thinking in our life because the life became a group of complexities of physicals and psychological conditions,  Our life became a group of problems and our role how we can solve it every day, every day you wake up to find more problems through your day and spend all the time how you can find the way to solve it,  Now we're like horses run not for winning but for escaping from the death and competition,  I still remember my parents and my grandparents 's life which full of happiness and few problems because the life was quiet and there is no competition just love and mercy among people.
Mohammed Abdeltawab
www.amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment