Wednesday 22 October 2014

My Isolated Island

The book (Just My Meditations Part I)
Still I have my dream about my isolated island which comes to me to move and push my sentimental toward to it,  Always I feel my soul related to this isolated island, maybe my soul find the freedom there,  Maybe my soul feels it's a part of this island where the silence and the beauty or like those birds which fly without fears, There in this island there is no speech or feelings about greed or competition or bad news you can hear it every day about the killing in every place but feeling with comfort and peace,there I will live for meditation this nature with its beauty, There I can feel with freedom and I can see my soul smiles again, there is no value for the time and the life very simple there.
Mohammed Abdeltawab
www.amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment