Friday 17 October 2014

The Grandmother

When I went to my grandmother in the country side when I was a child there is no electricity, We were spending the night beside to bulbs gas so it was rarely to find someone pass through roads of village just barking dogs,  In some nights the moon was full moon so we found the house yard is lighted by moon's light, My grandmother ignite for grilling the corn and then make the tea on this fires, We were sitting around the fire me and my cousins to hear our grandmother when she told us the tales about my mother and my aunts when they were children,  We were feeling with the wisdom in her speech, We were feeling with her happiness when she waited the summer to spend our vacations with her because she felt she still alive, I wish the time come back to live these days again.
Mohammed Abdeltawab
Just My Meditations  part I
www.amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment