Tuesday 14 October 2014

My Wife

Today my wife was operated on and had a high percentage of the risk , I’m waiting outside the operating room I look forward to getting out and the time pass with slowly, after two hours after the operation she trembled and I felt that it would leave me at that moment and I felt that I die a thousand times in that moment, my wife does not see me as I write now always tell me that she derives her strength from me but I felt at that moment that my love and my partner will leave me and my children ,She will leave us in the rest of the life and we miss the rose which fill our home with her perfume , She is a source of inspiration and the sun which gives the warmth in our little house ....Thank God.
Mohammed Abdeltawab
Just My Meditations  Part I
www.amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment