Friday 17 October 2014

Ice Cream Machine

When I was a child we wander I mean me and my friends in streets for playing and search about the happiness, We thought how we can gain some money to wait this man with his small wooden cart to buy the ice cream every day in the summer, In one day we heard on the serious development has happened in our small town,  Amazing machine in store replaced after three kilometers has this machine but too expensive for me and my friends,  This was a great adventure for me because we decided we should gain more money for that, We worked for all day and in the evening we had the money and we walked for three kilometers in a way we didn't know it to buy ice cream from this amazing machine,  I remember the first time when I watched this machine I didn't say any word and opened my mouth from the surprise like I see a spaceship for the first time, In this moment my friend asked ( Do you think a ghost do that ? ) I replied (I think there is someone inside this machine), During our return our laughs full of our way with the feeling of happiness I still remember it, In the next day we found the man with his small wooden cart waits us to buy The ice cream but we couldn't because we haven't the money for that, he was very sad about that.
Mohammed Abdeltawab
Just My Meditations Part I
www.amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment