Tuesday 21 October 2014

The Wooden House

The book ( Just My Meditations Part I)
All the times I have one desire, it’s just escaping from everything in my life and live afar within my dreams, I need new life it’s just Simple life and all my activities are simple too,there Near to the lake under the sun and among the wild flowers I will live in my wooden house just simple house, I will have windows at all dimensions to see the nature from all sides, I will have fireplace to read more books beside it in the winter,I will have my boat and my hook,  I will have a dogs to be my friends to play around me, Every day will be without problems but for meditations and happiness, Always I will close my eyes to imagine that, Everyday I will miss this dream.
Mohammed Abdeltawab
www.amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment