Friday 17 October 2014

Every day

Always I will wait you at the same table, Every day here I sit alone to remember all our memories together, I can’t forget this time when we sat down together by chance and we talked together, In this moment I felt my heart beats for you and I will begin my wonderful love story but I didn't see you again, yes I know I haven’t more memories together but I can imagine that because I still remember your voice and your smile, Everyday I wait you at the same table,  I imagine you will look to me through the glass to smile for me and look at my eyes to tell me you love me, Really I don't know your name but this is not important , the important is your love,  I will wait you at the same table.
Mohammed Abdeltawab
Just My Meditations  Part I
www.amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment