Sunday 19 October 2014

The Second Dream

The book ( Just My Meditations Part I) 
Through my job I found many patients they can't find the money for their treatment or surgical operations and many of those patients die due that many times I hear that, these cases are very common at poor families,  Many patients wait the death because another people can't feel with them, many people are rich and over money with them but they forget all these money are a gift from Allah,  I will be the dealer for the happiness for this kind of humans,  I will listen to them without know who I’m just someone can change their sadness and their tears to happiness and pleasure through pay the costs for who can't do that,  I will be a dealer the happiness who search about love of Allah not from the people.
Mohammed Abdeltawab
www.amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment