Monday 13 October 2014

The Rural Woman

The rural woman she means to me many memories because my childhood was in the countryside and when I visit my grandparents I saw the women there like men work in the fields and their homes, I like to deal with her due to I feel I deal with flower because she is very simple and emotional with her reactions all the times, the rural women don’t care about TV or spend long time to wear the dresses in front of the mirror, the rural women have awesome smile like a wild flower and they are very active, you can as a man depend on her in everything in the field, in the home or with your family, I like this type from the women because she is very strong like a rocks and in the same time she has pure heart full of warm feelings for all.
Mohammed Abdeltawab
Just My Meditations Part I
www.amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment